New here:)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollylog

Polly
Reaction score
Hello there. I'm new here, and new to rabbits. We own a 9 month old no-mane Lionhead (a mix basically, I know) lady. Her name is Polly and as a "pet" name I call her Pollywog. My son ends up calling her "Pollylog", hence my log in name. :)

I'm from Canada, and I hope to get another rabbit soon as I really enjoy Polly.

Welcome,

I was a new rabbit owner last year. I purchased Baron >>Gallery<< for $10 from a nice lady who ... uh ... farms them for furs. So I freed him from being turned into someone's mittens.

Baron is a house rabbit, he owns my house... or thinks he does. He no longer has a cage but a corner in my bedroom. He turned 1 year old on September 3rd. He is suppose to poop in a litter box but recently he got sick and well had about 40 or 50 accidents yesterday.

The people here are very nice and we all give you their sound advice about your rabbit. In the end, you are the only person responsible to keep your rabbit safe and happy. Everyone here loves to see photos and >>read stories<<. This is a great place for preventative medicine but in my opinion your rabbit should see a vet every 6 months. That's is just my opinion.

Hope to hear good things from you and Polly.

Latest posts

Back