New here...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopperz

Reaction score
Hey all. I just joined last night and I just rescued a bunny about three days ago. I rescued him from a backyard breeder who had my bunny and about 6+ more all in the same small 3x3 cage, outside in the cold with no shelter. If I could have rescued more I would have, but one of my friends took four of them so most have better homes now. Anyways my bunny is named Mozart because he likes listening to pretty much any music he hears. I am working on taming him and that is going pretty good. I am not sure what breed he is, anyone have any suggestions? He is mostly white with black on his head and a light brownish color on his back, with some black spots in between. Here are some pics.

472.jpg

475.jpg

477.jpg

479.jpg

481.jpg

483.jpg

485.jpg

I'm not an expert on breeds but he sure is a doll and so glad you rescued him from such conditions. Welcome to RO!

Hi and welcome to the forum! Did they have any idea of the age of your bun? He looks like a mix but I don't know bunny breeds well. Mine were all mixes of some kind.

He´s adorable, yes looks a mix but it so cute. He´s a lucky boy to have found you. Welcome Mozart and you´ve come to the right place for good advice and bunny tales.

Congrats and welcome to RO
Mozart is a real cutie!!
And, you and your friends did a great thing rescuing the bunnies and are giving them a better home

Congrats on your new bunny and thank you for rescuing him :D He looks like he could be something like a rex lop mix not that that means his ears will fall. Maybe a little hotot in there as well?

Latest posts

Back