New here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Kari

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kari and we had a dwarf bunny named Thumper. He passed away this past weekend:tears2:He was only 3 months old and had a brain infection and just couldn't make it.

So we are here to learn as much as we can before buying another one. I don't know to have the same problems.:?

I live in the Tampa, Florida area.....does anyone have any recommendations on a breeder near us?? We have been looking into the Holland Lop.

Welcome!:wave: I'm sorry to hear about Thumper. It's very hard losing a pet.

I think it's great that you want to learn more before getting another. I did alot of researche before getting my first one, I didn't have this site then, unfortunately. This is a great place to learn tons:D!!

You can check for breeders in your area here: It's the rabbit breeers site located in the Rabbity section at the top.;)

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=54818&forum_id=8

Hi Kari,
Welcome to RO! Wow, that sounds awful loosing your bunny that way. My sympathies on his loss, it is the hardest part of owning our little fuzzies. :( I'm sure others can help you in looking for breeders if that's the route you want to go with but there are also lots of lovely rescue buns looking for good homes if you haven't considered one of them. :)

hello from me and my rexes. i am sorry about thumper, sometimes our bunnies are destined to have a brief time with us. good luck in your search for a new furry friend:bunnydance:

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

No, I am not planning on showing...atlease not as of right now! I am still new to the bunny world!!!

Latest posts

Back