New Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fld20

Reaction score
Hi , I'm new here . My name is Fallon I'm from Colorado and I've had rabbits most of my life.I breed & show mini rex rabbits as well as taking in the occasional odd rabbit (usually 4-H projects at the end of the year when the kids dont want them anymore) . I currentlly have 14 mini rex ( 8 adults and 6 babies )and then my sons 2 pet/show mini lops . We also have 1 border collie named Katie that we adopted a year ago ,a 12 year old cat named Mollyand 2 Betta's .

Fallon

Hey Fallon,

Welcome to the forum :)

Sounds like you have a bit of a zoo going on there:) I look forward to seeing your buns and also seeing you around the forum.

Take care,

Tracy.

Hello Fallon. Welcome to Ro!

I just wanted to say I love the name Fallon. :biggrin2:

I love mini rexs too! I only have one mini rex buck, but I love them all!

I love mini-rex. I love seeing all of them! I also adore those baby pictures in your other thread! MORE MORE MORE!

Hi ,everyone thanks for such a greatwelcome :D! I'll be adding somemore pictures of the babies later tonight .It seems like they've grown a ton since the last ones !

Fallon

Hello and welcome to RO - I hope you have a great time searching through all the pages and posting comments.

I hope to here lots of things and see lots of pictures of all your babys.

Lots of love and warm welcomes
Becca AKA BabyBunnies
Nibbles
Dippy
and
Fluffball

Latest posts

Back