New here from Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonlight

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Malissa and I am new around here. I have been looking for quite some time for a good rabbit forum to come to and now it's seems I have found a great one! I got my first rabbit Carmon (1 yr old) from my moms friend because she got him for her daughter and sadly her daughter lost interest. Moonlight was a similar story, someone posted about her on freecycle and I really didn't want to see her go to just anyone so I took her in. They are both big babies, moonlight is also a year old and I believe her to be a mix. She's huge but doesn't look like any purebreds I've seen. Carmon is a New Zealand. Moonlight is spayed and the two get along very well. I will share pictures soon :)

Hi and welcome! Kudos for taking these guys in. It always amazes me about how the bunnies that were "unwanted" can be such great pets.

Isn't it crazy? I just don't understand why people get the animal with no intentions to keep it then use the excuse the kids don't take care of it anymore.

Welcome to the forum! I rescued a Hotot mix that was dropped off at the store I got rabbit food from. The people told the store clerk she was a mean bunny. Moo moo is a sweetie.

I am glad you took her in.:)

Back