New Fuzzy Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
My name is Toby.

My Daddy loves me!

June8th2005003.jpg

June8th2005001.jpg

And I love my Daddy:

June8th2005008.jpg

June8th2005007.jpg

June8th2005004.jpg

That little beauty sure knows how to play the game.

And to think that Pop was reluctant to get the little Baby. See all that love he would've missed out on, Dad???

Absolutely precious.

Toby already looks 10x better than he did from his first picture when he was just out of the petshop.

-Carolyn

ayglnu13 wrote:
Oh my goodness what a sweetpea! :D :love:How old is he? Where did you get him? Omg he isADORABLE!

~Amy
He's 40. I met him at a bar fourteen years ago. Thanks! :wink:

I rescuedthe little furry onefrom a pet shop thatwas not taking care of him. He was born March 15th (I'mtold). His story is at:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=8080&forum_id=1

Thanks,

Laura

Awwwwwwww Laura heihas settled in right well withThe Hubby ,I am soglad. Hmmmmm Hubbylooks like he may have beena closet Bunny Hugger allalong lol . Myabe he was justwaiting to spring it on you whenyou found him the perfect Bunny.

See! He knew he really wanted that bunny - he just wanted you to be the one to rescue him lol.

They look so cute together. :p

:laugh:
He's 40. I met him at a bar fourteen years ago. Thanks!

Yeah Toby, you know how to get what you want.:highfive:

Those are some awesome pictures. I know Ally is bouncing offthe walls she's so excited. I am so glad ya'll are keeping him. He is acomplete doll.

Tina

oh my god, he is sooooo cute!!

i must show my boyfriend these pics... hehe, he is a little hesitant about getting a bunny too... :)

but i've been bombarding him with all the cute pics & posts..i think he's warming up to the idea.. :)

keep the cuteness coming!

Latest posts

Back