New from Washington

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[sub]Hi everyone I'm new from Spokane, WA
This is my first bunny rabbit, Thumper is about 3 1/2 years old. He's a Rex Lop Ear.
He's my feisty boy who loves to loaf around. Even though I've had him for about 3 years now, I learn something new about him all the time.
[/sub]

P7190007.jpg

That's very possible! he just doesn't have rex fur. He's a cross maybe...... but he sure is cute!!!! Is he as snuggly as he looks?
You can post a thread in the rabbitry area with his picture and ask if he looks like a cross or what. Where did you get him? (I ask cause Petstores never know what they have LOL)...
Oh, and rex fur doesn't lay down... it's like ||| vs. hairs that lay down more.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)
I'm in ol' Washington myself! I'm glad to have more Washington people coming on here. :D
Thumper is a very handsome boy.
And I'm going to have to agree with Bo B Bunny, he does look like a Mini Lop, but not Rex.
Well, I hope you enjoy the forum.
I can't wait to see more pics of Thumper.

Karlee

I had bought him from Evergreen Pet. They breed them in the store, the mama was pretty big, Thumper looks just like her. He might just be a mini lop and the guy who told me the rex part could have been wrong. I'm already learning so much on here, I didn't realize mini lops weren't so mini lol, my boy wouldn't be my definition of mini hehe :biggrin2:

Back