New from UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicasadler

Reaction score
Hi everyone i have just started keep a giant french lop eared rabbit called Flopsy, she was born on the 6th June 2013. She is lovely. She has a 6ft hutch and a 6ft run. She comes in the house for an hour or more on a night she is very tame as well.

Mine and Nath's Rabbit.jpg

Hi everyone i have just started keep a giant french lop eared rabbit called Flopsy, she was born on the 6th June 2013. She is lovely. She has a 6ft hutch and a 6ft run. She comes in the house for an hour or more on a night she is very tame as well.

She is lovely, great colour, will you get her a friend?

Welcome :D another fellow uk member! She is so sweet! I always wanted a French lop!!!
You will need to increase her exercise area as she gets older and make sure she can stand on her hind legs in her hutch but your set up sounds good for now :) I let mine exercise in a 6.5ft run until they were big and brave enough to be ignored by the local cats but now they have the run of the garden :)
I hope you enjoy being part of the community and find lots of useful information :)

What a beautiful bunny and a lovely name, She has such a sweet face. We love pics on here and videos so please feel free to post more, I´d love to see more of Flopsy.

Latest posts

Back