New from British Columbia Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MwallasMama

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Sarah, I'm in BC. my bun bun is named Mwalla, She is an orange and white Rex bunny. Mwalla loves people and sitting on the couch. She is great! some pics of her.

bunny2.jpg

002.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

HOLY CATS, She's absolutely gorgeous! Mwalla looks like a sunset come to life :)

Welcome to RO! The members are so friendly, and everybunny has great advice to share. I love me some RO :biggrin2:!

I've got a mini-Rex. Their fur feels so wonderful, and they are such a spunky breed.

How long has Mwalla been with you?

Thank you! she is very pretty! We have had her about 3 years now. She belonged to a girl down the street and she was going to just lether go! So we took her home and she has been our bun bun ever since! We love her so much! she is great and very very funny.

Some people... She is so lucky to have found you!

I hope you start a bunny blog in the Blog Forum, and keep us all updated onMwalla's every move. There are a lot of RO members with a special place in their hearts for the Standard Rex :)

I love Rex bunnies too. I would LOVE to get another for her, but I don't know how she would do with another bunny.Id love to get another Rex in like grey or brown or something... She is the softest most cooshy thing ever, and she really hardly ever sheds. I wish there were Rex Lops lol, id like a lop with rex fur... is there such a thing?

Hopefully Pipp comes along soon! She lives in BC too, and knows all of the best buns in all the shelters. She could probably show you how to set up a bunny date for Mwalla, to test the waters (so to speak).

Rex Lops would be soooo cool.. Maybe check the Showroom?

MwallasMama wrote:
I wish there were Rex Lops lol, id like a lop with rex fur... is there such a thing?

You know what, there is a lady in Edmonton who has spent several years developing that. Here are some of her rabbits...

25tbzi9.jpg

OMG, is she absolutely gorgeous!!!:shock::inlove: I would love to have a bun like her! I love Rexes! Thank goodness you took her in! Oh my, more pics please, haha! Or, just start a blog of picness for her!:weee:

Welcome to our forum, we're glad to have you!

Edited to add: I need her! She is so darn precious, I can't stop looking at her and I'm not kidding!:shock: She's on my bunny napping list, so look out!:p:duel

Hi there! :) Welcome to the forum!

I'm from BC too, maybe an hour or so away from Chilliwack! Mwalla is absolutely gorgeous, what a sweet looking bunny :).

Hope to hear more from you! We have quite a lot of BC members on the forum!

Welcome to the forum! You have found a great site, with friendly helpful people.

Mwalla is a beautiful bunny too. Interesting name, how did you pick it?

well my son actually named her. Her name before we got her was Bunny. and we thought she needed something more...well.... HER.

so my son called her Mwalla which is a name he made up on his own, and it seemed to fit. LOL..

I have posted more pictures to her blog today, if you have any other questions about her, You can ask them there, Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys!

;)

Latest posts

Back