New Foster! With Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandieLee

Reaction score
So... I rescued a 3 month old lionhead on New Year's Eve. My grandmother's friend's daughter bought him when he was about 5 weeks old, and is no longer able to care for them due to a chronic illness that will keep her in the hospital long term. Her parents were either going to let the poor thing free in their backyard or have him euthanized, so my grandmother called me. I'm super glad she did. Three months old... he wouldn't have stood a chance outside in the snow, and there was no way I was going to let him be euthanized.

I've been referring to the bunny as a he... but to be honest, I'm not 1005 sure. When I flipped him over, I was sure I saw some boy bits, but when I flipped him over again, they weren't there. I don't want to stress him/her out more than I need to. Anyway, the thing is, we can't keep him :(. My rabbits are all very upset with my bringing him here, even Ozzy who's always laid back about everything. I'll foster him until I can find him a forever home though.

On to the fun part- pictures!

babybunny1_zpsd584d711.jpg

babybunny_zps0f224ac1.jpg

If anyone in my area, or close to my area would like to give this little one a home, please let me know! :)

He is SO CUTE!! It's so nice of you to take the little guy, or girl in! Males can "re tract"/ hide their testicles at certain times, or so I've heard. I hope he finds his forever home soon! He is so so cute!

aww, he's so freaking cute!! I love his little frowny mouth. I can't believe their first thoughts were release (to an early demise) or euthanize! ><

Thanks everyone- I hope we can find him a forever home soon, too! Sweet little thing deserves one.
That being said, would a moderator be able to duplicate this post in the rescue me section, if it's appropriate?

He's very sweet looking! I love his little charlie markings

There was someone living in Maine that was looking for a rabbit 6-9 weeks ago, I;d say it was. Maybe you could look at the intros from back then & see if you cold locate the person & see if they are still interested in a rabbit.

Back