New Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savannah1687

Reaction score
I just got Rabbit some new food because Icouldn't find the other kind she had been eating. All the ingredientsand %'s are exactly the same but the pellets are a little smaller soshe knows its different and refuses to eat them. If I leave them in hercage long enough do you think she'll start eating them?

Is the other food completely gone?Ideally you should introduce new foods slowly. If you don'thave any more of the old food, you could try mixing in something elseshe likes, but don't let her just pick that out.

If she usually gets veggies, I would definatelymake sure she's getting those, maybe chop them up and mix them with thepellets. Maybe some banana. Whatever you do, makesure to keep a close eye on the level and see if anydisappears. If she still isn't eating in the morning, I'dadvise you go look for some other pellets, maybe not the samepercentages, but it's better to have her eating something iwith say toomuch protien than not at all, right.

Latest posts

Back