new famous bunny in town

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelletpooper

Reaction score
hi everyone...my name is JOJo_Or should I call myself the Grandmaster. I like long walks in the beach, butt it seems to be a big frustration to walk with my bunbun with a such big leash...he is a netherland midget. He likes to chew on wires preferably my phone chargers which i had purchased 5 different times now....but he is potty and pellet trained not like BILLY from youtube. He binkies like no other, creating a 360 whirlwind tornado through a hot fire hoola hoop. You goota see this i have yet to capture it on film. I trully admit I wasfirst frustrated when my wife first brought bun bun home. I thought it was dinner! But now he is a part of me. He runs from me everytime I call him unless i have carrots ( bugs bunny's favorite snack). He likes to be petted all over and likes chinning every thing in the house, even my feet. He pretends to stare at me but I know he cant see me at all cause his eyes are on the side of his face. Poor guy, Im still waiting to see him bump the wall one day by accident but my wife said he has a good sense of smell. And his whiskers acts like an antenna to feel stuff, Quote by my lovely daughter. He eats every plant in the house especially the freaking cactus. and for some reason it seems like hes mocking me when i chase him away. **** bunny. Ill post pictures of my lovely pet later on this month so look out for him......biLLY!!!! Good bye everyone:biggrin2:

Hi welcome to RO JOJO. Your Bun Bun sounds Adorable.

Most bunnies don't like to use leashes. None of mine do, as a matter of fact our Buttercup use to chew them with in minutes of us putting it on him.

Regarding the chewing of your wires, I'd go out and purchase some wire protectors and cover all your wires that Bun Bun can get at. For some reason bunnies love to chew wires. They will also protect Bun Bun from getting electrocuted.

Actually bunnies can see quite well, if I'm not mistaken their eyes are on the side of their heads so they can see predators coming.

I'd be very careful with your house plants, many are poisonous to rabbits.

Susan :)

Well thank you Susan. I cant wait to show everyone howbun bun do a majestic binky through a ring of fire....LOL. Thanks ill be sure to purchasse a wire protector. By the way all my plants are at least2 feet high off the ground now but he sures find a way to still get to the plants when im not home, he then mocks me. I still get the laugh when he stares and all I see is his nose twitching...LOL

bun.jpg

I finally got bunbun to jump through a fiery hoolahoop...Just kidding, but this is how usually what looks like when he does his stunt...one day ill catch him on the act withmy camera...he is a quick bunny I tell you.

He looks a tad like my bunny willie!As for the leash,I havent tried it on him yet.Hmmm.I suppose I will get the wrath of bunny?:bunnyheart

Welcome! Doesn't take long for rabbits to hypnotize you into being their slave!

I used plastic tubing and split it now the middle then put my wire through it. I think it was like 1/4 inch clear tubing I got at a hardware store. They also have something like it at auto parts stores for wire bundles.

SweetSassy wrote:
No thanks.

you're bunny's missing out, he's a stud... i dont even think the neuter worked on him, he's so potent!

He's going to take over the world! :ph34r2

Latest posts

Back