New Episode of The Rabbit Show This Sunday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ali is on right now and she's doing a really good job - now she's talking about bonding....

If you miss the show - make sure to log on later and listen to it in the archives!

I screwed up and showed up late!! But in my defense, I was at KUNG FU PANDA!! WHICH ROCKED, for your information!!!!!!!

Tracy

PS: Alicia AMAZING job, you are such an asset to the rabbit world, I swear!

That was too cool! I love hearing the voices of people who I've read their words for years! (that was oddly worded but I hope you understand)

My husband has the television on so loud that I had to put headphones in to hear the show. There was no way I would've been understood if I had called in. Some other night it might be better, but since it's Father's Day, I wasn't about to tell him to turn his movie down. ;)

JadeIcing wrote:
I hope I can help someone. Even if it is one person.
You sure helped me out... I mean.. I've had a rabbit or two with head tilt, but the rolling was new for me and hearing what you do with Ringo gave me some good ideas.

It was a great show, Dan, thanks for having it, I hope there's another one soon!

Back