New Elop litter pics- Beware of the cute!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyPatchFarm

Reaction score
::waves:: Hey guys!!! Been really busy lately!!! This is my first English Lop litter and I am super excited about them. I had to show them off :p

...So I'm just going to you know... leave these here........:

bunnies14.jpg

bunnies13.jpg

bunnies12.jpg

bunnies11.jpg

bunnies10.jpg

bunnies9.jpg

bunnies8.jpg

bunnies7.jpg

bunnies6.jpg

bunnies5.JPG

Oh My goodness! Those bunnies are SO cute! I can't believe how long their ears are. So cute!!! :) And thanks for sharing with us! Congrats on your first Elop litter!

Last edited:
They are so adorable!! Their ears are lookin nice! I don't know how to judge elops but do you have any favorites?

They are all my favorites lol. They are only 5 weeks old right now so its hard to really be a good judge of structure, but I am so far liking three of the does, The one in my avatar (the cream doe, Buttercup) has a really nice head and ears and is long in the body, plus being the largest of the does. I picked her to go to the breeder who owns these guys dad. I am also keeping an orange one (the one standing up) because I fell in love with her when she was like 8 days old lol. Her name is Dibs! I may also be keeping either the blue tort (Ivy) or the black tort on the rock (Tigerlily). And lastly, Romeo, the broken buck is realllllly nice, he has insanely wide ears, but I just dont need another buck. So I am debating on him. :/ I still have five-six weeks to make my decision though lol

Exactly I wouldn't stay in the area!! :p Though if at some point I can get a big bunny I'll definitely look you up!

Or we could do it the way I decide most things: Spin in a circle with my eyes closed and then point lol.

Im going to dress all my baby bunnies up like tiny chickens and hide them in my coops so you cant find them muahahahahaha

Love love LOVE these little cuties. Makes me miss having ELops babies around. Don't stress too much about who's your keeper just yet; at this age, you're best to just enjoy the cuteness. :) Thanks for sharing!

Oh my gosh I love the little guy in the 5th picture! He has the most adorable ears I've ever seen, lol he'd probably be easy to disguise as a polish chicken.

Latest posts

Back