New bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alee C.

Reaction score
Here's some pics of my new bunny Hunter, Hunter is a purebred Broken Blue Holland Lop Buck who is 3 months old. Him and Honey(my 8 month old holland lop doe) bonded instantly. And they get along famously!!!
DSCF2889.jpg

DSCF2887.jpg

DSCF2879.jpg

DSCF2811.jpg

DSCF2794.jpg

They are beautiful!!!! Is at least one of them fixed so that you do not end up with babies?

It seems like yesterday was a BIG day for getting new rabbits. I got a new bun bun yesterday along with quite a few other people.

I absolutely love the colors on your rabbits! Are you planning on breeding them? They would have the cutes babies!! :nod:thumbup

I actually got hunter like 2 weeks ago, and got honey spayed about a month prior to getting hunter. And I'm getting hunter neutered as soon as he is old enough. I personally like to have all my pets spayed or neutered, I don't plan on breeding any of my pets as I am just not knowledgeable enough. I love my pets, but I dont want to add to the pet population. Besides, 1 dog, 1 cat, and 2 rabbits is enough for me :big wink:

Alee C. wrote:
I actually got hunter like 2 weeks ago, and got honey spayed about a month prior to getting hunter. And I'm getting hunter neutered as soon as he is old enough. I personally like to have all my pets spayed or neutered, I don't plan on breeding any of my pets as I am just not knowledgeable enough. I love my pets, but I dont want to add to the pet population. Besides, 1 dog, 1 cat, and 2 rabbits is enough for me :big wink:

You are very smart! :biggrin2:

They are so very cute! :inlove: I can't wait to see more of them!

Latest posts

Back