New bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buns will be in da house tonight - hubby and Andy are away and I like bunny company when I am doing chores. Now the hard part is who comes in first - probably Axel so he's not marking places where the girls have been - they are all show bunnies so they have to be intact for the moment.

Thank goodness for brooms and dustpans... Axel was pooping his marking poops like a Pez candy dispenser on speed after he took a whiff of the grooming mat I have, where Juliette had just been sitting a few moments prior.

Denise

Time to post that photo in Real Men Love Bunnies! :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
Time to post that photo in Real Men Love Bunnies! :D

Yes they do! Andy can be out snowboarding (his love) riding the ATV or snowmobile but put a bunny in his arms and he melts.

We may go to another show on May 30th and I am going to drag him along... O figure he can show Juliette if he wants but I bet he will follow the Checkered Giants if they have any there.

Two weeks until we can trek to Ohio to get Jared and friends.

Juno did not want to venture outof the cage when I brought her inside... gave her a few hours and then brought her out and Juliette in. Juliette thumped at the cats at first, thenchased them, and looked pretty smug about it. Big bunny in a smaller bunny package.

I took Axel out later in the evening... he has noticed Juliette's cage and wanted to take a peek.

According to the age calculator, Axel's a 32 year old "man" with two 18 year old "ladies" for neighbors and at least one has the "hots" for him (Juno).:coolness: Juno has to work on her career a little more before she settles down with her Axel.:biggrin2:

Denise

hartleybun wrote:
DeniseJP wrote:
Axel was pooping his marking poops like a Pez candy dispenser on speed
Denise
i shall never be able to look at one of those ever again:rofl:

Me either... :biggrin2: Wonder if he had been fed steroids would he be a lethal weapon? Ready... Aim... FIRE! All in the twitch of a bunny tail...

Denise

Wow, her markings are adorable! And what a big girl she is!
It's the best feeling when you make an instant connection with the rabbit.

She caught my eye and stood on her hind legs in the carrier she was in... one nose twitch and I was talking to the breeder...she sniffed me and looked me in the eye and I was done.

She's a character, for sure. Need to get more pics but we are under a severe thunderstorm watch - was dodging pea sized hail as I tried to get the lawn mower to the house...

Denise

Latest posts

Back