New Bunny!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dia

Reaction score
After the passing of my other bunny I always said that I wanted to get another one like him. He shared the apartment with me because he was never in a cage. Yesterday I came across a dwarf that needed a new home. She is about 4 years old and she also has free run of the house she lives in currently. I decided that I would take her and tonight is when I go to pick her up. Though she is older.....is doesn't bother me one bit because anyone who has had a rabbit knows going through that "baby phase" when they chew carpet and everything else can be crazy. I am also really happy I have the opportunity to help a rabbit that really needs a home, instead of another one going to a shelter.

Here is a picture -

midnight.jpg

I just can't see letting another rabbit go to a shelter. it kills me thinking about it and i know i cannot possibly save them all, but at least i can save this one and she can live a happy and spoiled life with me and the rest of the buns that share my house.

Awwh shes gorgeous! I love her dewlap!

Whats her name?

Her name is Midnight.....I didn't plan on changing that because I don't want to confuse her.

i am so excited!

Too cute! I doubt changing her name will confuse her. Tony only knows his name when I have a treat in my hand and Muffin will come to "Tony, come!" if I have a treat in my hand too. Maybe she thinks her name is Tony too...

i just got home with her and set up her cage.....but she has already claimed the couch. she is quite happy just sitting there (while i sit on the floor!)

i think she is going to fit in very well with the others. she is beautiful and VERY sweet. it was a good car ride home, she was not scared at all.

and she is not at all scared of the other rabbits....even though she has never been around any other ones in her life.

she is a little bit chubby, but i think with enough exercise and a better diet, she will be just fine.

Latest posts

Back