NEW BUNNY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becknutt

Reaction score
We went to the Goldenwest show today, and my daughter fell in love with a chocolate mini rex doe. She is going to be her 4-h show bun. We are also thinking about breeding her to the 4-H leaders chocolate buck, and allowing Yvonne to have the pleasure of raising the kits, then having pick of the litter. Not sure yet though. She already has one leg, and many BOV's under her belt. Well without further adu, here is Bashfull! (more pics to come)

11-22-08_1426.jpg

I offically LOVE her. :inlove:

I love her color and everything! And her eyes match her chocolate fur, so adorable. And the name Bashfull is a good name for her. It suits her well.

-

Karlee

Thank you everyone! I fell in love with the chocolate coloring as well! I didn't have a carrier or anything with me so our 4-H leader brought her home tonight. We're picking her up tomorrow. I think I may sign up my daughter on the forum so she can start a blog..

She is very mellow and loves being cuddled. I LOVE cuddlebunnys

She is adorable!

A breeder in the area has a blue eyed chocolate mini rex girl for sale right now. She is adorable, just like your new girl.

Very, verypretty! What a lovely name. Best of luck with her! :biggrin2:

That IS a perfect name! Makes me want to adopt seven rescue bunnies according to their personalities and name them after the seven dwarves. hehe

Latest posts

Back