New Bunny ^-^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZanziVA

Reaction score
I was out yesterday, without the intention of getting another rabbit. Although I have been looking for the past few weeks, since I thought Ace would like to have a rabbit buddy. He doesn't seem as interested in being friends with Flare (ferret), and she acts like he doesn't exist.

Anyway, I believe she's a Holland Lop mix. I say that because one of her ears hangs low, while the other doesn't. XD I don't know what her coloration is called though, it's like a blueish color, but in the sun, you can see a tan "top" to it. She also has some white markings.

Ace loves her.. They've been hopping around together for a while. They do have separate cages though. Her's is actually a dog crate that I converted into a rabbit cage. (And no, I don't care if that seems "bad", she has a lot of room in there, and she seems to like it better than a normal cage)

I've decided to name her Skye.. And more pictures available upon request. XD

skye2.png

skye.png

On the other hand, Ace is doing well. He grew up so fast. Haha.

ace.png

I've trained him to play dead on command (it's awesome XD), and he's also litterbox trained.

- Zanzi

Dog crates make wonderful cages for bunnies. Pet store cages are often much too small for bunnies.

Skye may be a full Holland or mini lop. Sometimes bunnies keep partial control of their ears. She may lose that control as she gets older or she may keep control. Or she could be a mix, hard to tell from that picture. You could post some pictures in the Rabbitry for the breeders to look at.

My only concern is the ages and sexes of the bunnies. How old is your boy, and is he neutered? If he's not neutered, I would do so ASAP to avoid an accidental pregnancy.

Very pretty bunnies, both are very cute.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back