New bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crickett

Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if anyone remembers me I am theone who got a new bunny for my daughter the end of October and he wasnot making pellets (poop) any way he is doing super now. He is being socute and adorable. Well it was not long after that that my son wanted abunny, well today we got a male Lionhead bunny, the person we got himfrom said he was born May, 29, 2006 (so he is about 6 months old), Iwill post pics in a day or so of him. After we got home with the newbaby a friend of mine came over and brought her female mini lop withher and asked me if I can find her a new home. I said I will find her anew home, I can not keep her as I have 2 male bunnies here. I live insouthern Wisconsin, I will not ship her, I just need her to goto a great home, can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Welcome back to the forum, and it's great to hear your little guy is doing better!

Would you like this thread in the rescue forum?

That was great for you to take this bunny into your home. I really hope she finds the perfect home for her soon :).

Latest posts

Back