New bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo

Reaction score
So here is Nala - Herbie's new girlfriend (wehope) who I got from a rescue center near me. She is an albino Lionhead- very sweet natured and a bit timid as she has never really been outof a hutch all of her life :(.

But she is totally adorable and even the photo does ot do her justice as her coat is sooo amazing.

Hope you all like her and fingers crossed for the bonding process!

Aww what a gorgeous girl!

This is so weird that you named her Nala because yesterday, in anotherthread, I was telling Jace (who just got a lionhead and named herNanali) that I wanted my lionhead to be a girl bc I wanted to name herNala.

Good luck on the bonding! Herbie is one lucky dude ;)

Weird! thats good - it must be meant tobe!! She is quite shy - poor bun not had much love (never hada vegetable ever - gave her a bit of basil tonight and shewas virtually in heaven!)

I get a bit nervous getting her out of the cage (unfort - its the typeof cage you have to get her out of salthough it is only temporary andbecause she has never left a hutch her whole life (9 months old) - shewould never leave as is so shy so have to get her out to bond with heron my bed.) However, she is so nervy that she almost 'goes' for me wheni very gently put my hand in, so i use a towel. The moment she is onthe bed she is totally fine and friendly - how do i stop the nerves? Iguess it is just time, love and reassurance - any ideas out there?

thanks, greatly appreiciated x

Maybe try talking to her when you walk into theroom too, so she is prepared for you to reach into the cage.Maybe try using one phrase everytime you're going to take her outaswell.

Ohh Nala is just beautiful:inlove:

let's hope that Herbie falls head over paws for little Nala lol

cheryl

Latest posts

Back