New Bunny Owner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe his family found him. They had a pot bellied pig not long ago too! Right now they have a beautiful little canary :)

Megan

Kassandrah,

Good luck with your guinea pig & bunny bonding- it may taketime. I have found that introducing animals in a neutral territoryhelps- I used to spray my gerbils with a spray ( they use it in petsstores) so they all smelled alike & let them smell each otherin their cages & then alwasys introduce them inneutral territory . I used to introduce them slowly & watchthem carefully & if they started fighting would separate them& then start over. This works for Degus & other smallanimals so it may work for your bun & guinea pig.

Interesting link to the French Lops website., I never knew rabbitscould get so big ....yikes!......but they sure do look like cute cuddlyteddy bears especially the pic of the women holding one in her arms!snuggle bunny :)

Good luck & have fun being a new bunny mom! :):)

I just read that guinea pigand rabbit thing! weird! I always kept my piggys and rabbits togetherone of my angoras best friends was a small black guinea pig~!LOL

Latest posts

Back