New bunny mommy!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sephira

Reaction score
Hello! I am brand new to the house bunny world and it is great! I have two baby bunnies named Mika and Sasha that were given to me as presents. They are 5 week old females from the same litter. I really love watching their antics!! I also have a Shih-Tzu who loves them too; the cats are still trying to figure out what they are!!

3240297764_ddfb5441e8_m.jpg
3240998231_d049405783_m.jpg
3241810526_bd700b9cac_m.jpg
3241785824_c091e12115_m.jpg

Congrats! Mika and Sasha are so adorable! :) Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to more pics!

Btw those pics are excellent!

Thank you!! I do have a question for some of you more experienced bun parents...

Being that they are only 5 weeks, are they too young to litter train? They seem to get the hang of it one day and then forget the next. The urinating is not so bad--it's the pooping!!LOL!

Any suggestions?? :?

Welcome to the forum! They are beautiful dutch girls. Great pictures too.

Just keep putting the poops and any paper they pee on back into the litter box, it just takes time and some patience.

waaaaah.. must bunny nap!

:p

your photography skills are wonderful :) ( and editing too! wow!)

Its never too early too litter train, just make sure you dont loose patience. :)

If you need any help around the forum just give me a PM

I'd love to see pictureS of your ****-shu (sp)

Prisca

P.s i have a question is Mika pronounced as MeeKa or Micah?

A note from teh bunny napper known as MyLOVEABLES!!:

If you recieved this message your bunny have been napped..

:D

Even though you see your bunny it is not YOURS... it is a look alike of your bunners..

so g'luck finding your real bunny

Love The bunny napper.

x

Hi and welcome! Your bunnies are beautiful (but Im partial to dutch bunnies) :) Your puppy is so cute too!

Never too young to start litter training. I like to put a handful of hay in one corner. That really helps.

Also, be sure to flip the pair over and keep an eye on their "bits" to be sure they are, in fact, both the same sex. Its often difficult to sex bunnies so young and sometimes mistakes happen. Best to keep an eye on them to be sure :)

Again, welcome to RO!

Your bunny in your av is so cute!! Thank you for the welcome!!

Only thing is I don't know how to 'sex' a bunny!! I can tell on other animals! LOL! Is there a place in the forums that has diagrams and such??

Thanks!! Oh and here's one of my other ZOO members, one of my cats when he was a baby, Tailor...

3241845210_cf5d58e710.jpg

Back