New Bunny Home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrampNPigeon

Reaction score
I'm so excited, just got the new bunny cage that Iordered in today and it is looking great so far! Dimensions are 43"W x28.5"D x 47"H and it has a side door just big enough for the buns andthe top lifts up for me to access all of the cage. All wood and wirewith a tray I can just slide out easily underneath. Just got it all puttogether and Tramp in it but so far I am loving it. (Tramp will tooonce he forgives me for having to pick him up to move him to the otherroom and put him in it!)

Initially I thought I could make a cage myself but it didn't work outtoo well (though I'll still find a use for it LOL). It was still a funlittle project to try but I know I am going to be much happier withthis new one! If anyone is interested just PM me and I can send a linkto where I purchased it (got it online). Was $173 after shipping toUtah and tax, etc. LOL.. that combined with the spay and neuter forthese two and they will officially be the most expensive strays I haveever taken in.. and that's saying something ROFL. That's okay though..they are worth it!

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back