New bunny cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherMarie

Reaction score
So, I redid the bun cage today, for hopefully the last time for a while, lol. And I think this is the perfect medium to keeping them seperate/together and keeping things clean. First, John built a 1 foot off the ground base, and we moved the cage on top of it, so that we can vacuum underneath it and notice any pee splashes better. and then afterwards I redid the inside of the cage :)

I kept it into the three sections, and put little drop cloth doorways to keep the privacy for them but allow them to move freely and be a toy! On the two ends are little bunny apartments, with litter hay food and water and then the middle is the bunny playground. It has some link toys hanging to play with and some balls, and a box and a blankey.

They love it! They love wakling back and forth and having the cloth drape over them. And Mama can go onto her side and still be alone but can all get together. So far so good and seems to be the hidden design that was meant to be for the three buns :)

Here are pictures, I just wanted to share cuz very proud :)

newbunnycage12-28-08part2.jpg

newbunnycage12-28-08.jpg

lol thank you, i'm very excited about it and i'm glad my fellow rabbit maniacs are too (people always make me feel crazy about my buns lol) but i forwarded your compliments to my boyfriend so he is all puffed up now with ego :) Thank you all :)

Back