New bunny: Bowser !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOW CUTE!! I love that you can see hisindividual toes...Maisie's feet are so dang furry, I can rarely makeout her toes individually! CUTE!! Congrats on yournew baby!

P.S. What breed, and how old is he??

We've gotten Maisie used to a small kittylitterbox. It's rectangular and about the size of abox of fancy paper you find at Staples, or some such. I saythat comparison because it's only slightly larger than the paper box weused the first night we brought Maisie home...lol. It's notterribly large, but it's big enough for her little buns to fit and notmiss. :D

proxima centauri wrote:
Bowser, the cute bunny, is having an aiming problem.

She uses her litterbox for poops and pees, but she sometimes faces thecorner, and pees outside the box. In fact, it's a corner litterbox...so it's a triangle.

What are my options, folks?

P.S.: I'll take a picture of the new mature Bowser soon. She changed a lot!

proxi

She's a castor colored mini rex.
She's about 8 months old.
:)

We got her as a little bunny.

She's calm and she loves to be handled and cuddled and everything.
She likes to lick a lot.

Marvin got rescued, so we're not sure.

She certainly feels like a mini-rex, broken black, but her features arereally smaller than Bowser. For example, Marvin's head and ears aresmaller than Bowser, and her feet also are smaller.

I asked you this because I'm trying to learn abreed of one of the females at the shelter. Marvin looks large in thepictures and like he has a narrow nose. Am I right?

Latest posts

Back