New bunny and a question!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyandoliver

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just got a new bunny today, shes a cutie pie. I haven't been on here in a long time so here is a little update. Oliver has moved with my boyfriend and I into our apartment while Daisy and Kara stayed at my parents house. Kara recently passed away she was almost 10 years old and one night my dad went in to feed her she was fine went to eat and the next morning when he went in to give her more water for the day she was passed away. Daisy is good and living out the rest of her life in a nice warm house with my parents. Oliver is a little brat but still my baby.

Now for my new bunny. She is not named yet so I'll just refer to her as 'Bunny.' She is 11 weeks old and they say she is a Rex Mix. She has super soft fur. My bf who grew up around rabbits was thinking maybe a Rex Havana mix? I'm hoping her and Oliver will get along, it'll be a process. I ended up buying her from a local pet store (not a chain,) because she looked so depressed. I saw her Saturday but it said hold until that night so I decided if she was still there today when I went I would get her. When you pet her she will lay down on her side like a dog. It also appears that maybe her whiskers were cut. They are really short on one side of her face and the other side is long. The ends on the short side are frayed, almost like split ends but in about 4 or 5 pieces.

I am curious what you all might think Bunny is mixed with? I added some pictures. Thanks! :D

1010154_831421120214186_4087969061766160696_n.jpg

20141103_162346.jpg

looks like she's got a little Greyhound mixed in there :D

I like the names Faye and Oliver together as well. I'm not too sure what the bunny you posted pictures of is mixed with-- but it's beyond adorable!
Oh, and I love your previous bunny's name, Kara. It's not too often I find someone who named their bunny that! (Kara is my name, hehe :D )

Last edited:
Back