New bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tierlakay

Reaction score
whitebunnies.jpg

_IGP3407.jpg

We got some new bunnies yesterday and was wondering if anyone can help us out on the breed etc??....

#1 plain white female, we got out of the paper, and she said her parent's are both dwarf lop???, and she is 7wks old.

#2 (white with brown markings), we got yesterday and the lady said he is a dwarf lop x angora?

#3 we are thinking a young male, but that's all we know (think).....

We were also wondering how young will the female be before she is capable of breeding??...

Thanks

(Australia)

number 3 looks like a rex.
The young female would not be ready to be bred until she was 5-6 months old.
If you did want to breed her and she IS a dwarf lop then you would really need a male dwarf lop to mate her to.

It is well worth having a read of the sticky posts at the top of the rabbitry. And having a good think as to why you want to breed her. There can be a lot to think about as you will see if you read through some of the posts on here and it is well worth getting the knowledge before you do it rather than after the deed is done ! :)

Yeah I would really think about breeding before you jump in, I made big mistakes when I bred and suffered the loss of all the kits(babies).

I'm thinking the larger white one is a Holland lop. She looks just like ours. The little white one looks kind of like a Netherland dwarf. Hard to tell though. And the black one definitely doesn't have rex fur.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back