New bunnies, need names pls

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionBunn

Reaction score
I picked these 2 up yesterday. They were living outside. Their hutch was full of poo. Long nails that I cut as soon as I could. The bowls were planters you use to start a plant. She said they needed washed, they weren't even bowls to start with. Anyway here's pics I got from her. I'll take my own later. Right now I'm calling them fluff n nutter(fluffanutter). They seem friendly. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390832624.065215.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390832661.723902.jpg

They look adorable and fluffnnutter is such a cute name! Haha not sure what your asking cause I love those names

It sounds like you will be giving them a better home. They are cute but I'm lousy at coming up with names for bunnies. I'm trying to come up with one myself. lol

Takes me awhile sometimes. It's what I called them as soon as I was able to hold them. I'll probably stick to it.

That's helpful that one is already spayed. They're very cute and quite opposites of each other :D I think the names are cute too, I'm also terrible with coming up with names, lol.

I too like those names for them. When it comes to me picking out names most of the time its figured out when I first hold them or see them. The weirdest name I came up with was for a cat I adopted at a shelter almost 2 years ago. They had a dumb name for him it was Yodel he is a himalayian mix, not sure if that is spelled right mix and on the ride home I said to him what should I name you and he looked at me and I named him Grimjow Baby Cat. I am not a major anime fan but we do watch one called Bleach there was a character named Grimjow Jabber Jack. It fit my cat for some reason and he has always comes to me when being called that or looks at me when I call him that. Who knows maybe he was named that by his previous owner. hehe

Latest posts

Back