new bunnie question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erin

Reaction score
:) I have a new bunnie and she is in a niv=cecage in the living room where we can all love her and talk to her butat night when we go to bed I was wondering if i should leave a nightlight on for her and also when we awake in the morning to come out andsee here she starts to jump almost in circles what does that mean? welove her so very much

Hello and Welcome Erin.

No your bunny does not need a night light. Having said that, I do have a night light for my guy.;)

The running in circles like that means she is really happy to see you. It is most definitely a good thing.

I look forward to getting to know you and your bunnybetter.

Tina

Welcome to the forum Erin, be sure to look overthe cheat sheets itwill help you alongas well as we will ,we will be here to help anytimeyou need us and oh ya

WE need pictures ,, bunnyholics here ya know

Welcome erin,

I joined yesterday and I dont think anyone wants to get toknow me knowone said I hope to get to know you better to me

anyway welcome!

Nicole

awwwwww they areadorable little guyshow old arethey ?

its been a busy busy boardthis week lots ofrescues and lots ofnot so good thingshappening , but weare very glad youfound us and decided to comeaboard . we are all herefor you if youneed help , just askand if certafiable people likeme cant answer aquestion the expertssurely will

and oh btw i cantspell for nuttin lol

Erin, welcome! and congratulations on becoming abunnyslave! We all seem to seek out the best information on them tokeep them happy and healthy!

I don't leave a light on at night for my bunny but we do have a smallfishtank that has a light on..... he sleeps tho. I'm verylucky that he's not up playing all night I guess.

Also, the circles are "excited!" "glad to see you!" "I love you!"dances! It's a very good thing! My bunny does them back andforth. The bunny I am watching turns around nearly in placewhen he sees us and we talk to him. He's just so excited andhappy!

Keep us posted on the new baby and if you get a chance, tell us more about her :)

thank you for all the wonderfull welcomes!! her name is ramona !! she is so cute and wonderful.
she loves to be held and takes naps with me . she is almost fully pottytrained:)at 4 weeks old thats preety good. I will get pics asap!! Ialso wanted to ask she does a lil head shake once in a while is thatnormal.
I love her so very much.

Hi Erin ... *chuckle* ... I really really do loveto hear that there are others like me, who completely dote on theirlittle bunny chums ! Mind you, despite Mike (myhusband) and I, nearly divorcing over Felix's tendency to nibble of HiFi wires, even he felt totally lost when Felix bunny hopped over toRainbow Bridge ! Buns have a tendency to steal yourheart !

Felix used to do a little shake of the head from time to time to ..usually when he was skippety hopping about ... not sure what it means... (I always checked his ears though and dont think it was mites oranything; probably just overwhelming joy!)

Talking of leaving lights on though ... my daughter Hollie, used tosneak down and leave the cloakroom light on at night for Felix ... eventhough Mike assured her that rabbits were used to the dark (i.e.burrows).

Welcome Erin! and asfor the other person who posted in here, I'm sure someone would've saidit to you but you probably ignored it.

and about your question, my two bunslive outside in a hutch each, they have the moonlight! my mum;s meanand wont let them live inside :(

Becc, Lilly and Cleo

Latest posts

Back