new Bentley pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
Lots of pics of this smart big boy. He got to share the box with Tori even tho it was made for him.

bentley623.jpg
Bentley64.jpg
Bentley67.jpg
Bentley74.jpg
Bentley781.jpg
Bentley79.jpg
Bentley81.jpg
Bentley83.jpg
Bentley84.jpg

oh wow I LOVE him!!

He is such a pretty rabbit. Is he an english lop? What kind of coloring is that?

And, the most important question is...where can I get one!?!

Anyway...he is a very pretty bun. He looks big.

Thanks he's 7.5 lbs now and he is an English Lop and the coloring is Magpie. I had to buy the 25 lb bag of hay he's been eating me out of house and home. He'd rather eat the hay out of the bag, silly boy.

A friend of mine breeds them and she's from Michigan I'm sure she would be willing to get one to you.

Bentley is super gorgeous! I LOVE that picture of him all sprawled out.

Does his breeder have a website? I've never seen an English Lop in that color, and I'd love to see more pictures of magpie Lops. :)

Bentley is still as gorgeous as ever....i am so inlove with the Magpie colouring....i would love to have a dwarf lop in that colour...just beautiful :)

:inlove: if i was forced to pick my favourite pic it would have to be the one with his legs stretched out behind him! then again, the ones of him in the hay bag are cute too:biggrin2:

Awwww dere's our boy!!!! I was wondering how he was doing, and even checked on the other board to see if there were any updates... so thanks!!! I'm torn between pic #4 & #5 as to which one is my fav. I probably haven't mentioned it b4 ;) but Tori is like the sweetest kitty ever!! She needs to come have a talk with Ms. Jasmine!

Hey Sandra, I've been tardy with the pics so last weekend I upload all my pics from my camera. Bentley all sprawled out eating hay was funny I sent it to Oxbow showing how much he loves their hay.

Mike believe me Soph knows where Bentley is at all times but he's ok with it sometimes.

Christina he'd love to spend time with your Flemmie as a playdate....only. :biggrin2:
He goes with me to my parents and plays with their dog and my other cat, he loves other furries.

He's adorable Flashy! When did you get him? I missed his story :rose: He sure seems to have lots of energy. Wow a magpie e-lop... Unbelievable :inlove: I loooove magpies. Hehehe.

OMG! Bentley is the male version of my Cappucino with short ears! Is one side of his face light and the other dark?

CappucinoJul19.jpg

Back