New baby flemish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIpitydane

Reaction score
I posted awhile back about coming home and finding my sweet 4 month old Flemmie boy mysteriously passed away in his enclosure.....I have missed him so and although it took some time, I finally felt like bringing home a new baby. Nelson's breeder contacted me a couple week's ago and alerted me to the fact that she had some light grey babies if I was interested....I picked him up last night and he is AMAZING. He is 10 weeks old and just as sweet as can be. And I don't wanna talk bad about my angel Nels....but this baby seem's a bit more lovey and not near as highstrung as my Nelson was. Here are a couple pic's of him getting settled in. He is just so sweet. I am hoping he and Elton can bond one he is neutered.
Erin
14458_132347_170000000.jpg

14458_132347_180000001.jpg

Flems are AWESOME house pets in my experience. One of the first Flemishes I sold actually became a travel companion for a couple who lived in a travel trailer.

Flems are very much like dogs (not the small yappy kind). They generally learn fast and pretty content to just lie down somewhere (often the middle of the room) between meals and rearranging their toys.

It would definalty be easier too bun proof the house with a big one! lol My Nethie cross gets behind the tv stand and I know one day she will eat the cords!

Beautiful Flemmie! My flemmies are much younger than this so are smaller. I have GOT to get me a new camera. I am going through picture withdrawel.

Back