New Babies [Kits]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit the Habit

Reaction score
Wanted to share [show-off] pics of our new babies, Lionheads and Flemish Giants. There were three in the Lionhead litter and seven with the Flemish. Two of the Flemish kitshave blue eyes.

Lionheadbabies.jpg

LionheadtortbuckDec2410.jpg

FlemishGiantbabies.jpg

Flemishbaby.jpg

This is our first litter of Flemish Giants. I got the parents early last spring at about 3 months of age. Dam is a light gray and sire is a sandy. There were 3 light gray and four sandy. Two of the light gray have the blue eyes.

Also had two litters of French Lops just a week ago. One of the litters are broken chestnut agouti and the otherare blacks and broken blacks. The Flemish and French are my speciality and the Lionheads are my wife's speciality. We also raise Californian and various others that we have adopted. Total there are about 60 rabbits in our rabbitry, at least for the moment.

Rabbit the Habit.

Oh my gosh! Baby flemmies! I don't think I've ever seen baby flemmies before! They are sooo cute! Makes me want one even more than I already do!

BSAR, if you were bit closer I'd give you one of the Flemish babies. We have another Flemish Doe that we are going to breed in about a month [her 1st litter], then we will probably wait about a year or so to do it again. This is a project of mine to develope my own line of show quality rabbits. I'll try to get some pics of the baby French Lops on Sunday.
Rabbit the Habit.

Omg! Those pictures are TOOOO cute! Love the first one with the baby flopped on momma <3

And the last one I like a lot too, my bun Solara did that pose before! Cuuute!

^ In this I'm talking about the recent post XD

Love these pics! I have a steel gray (dark grey?) with blue eyes as well! Very pretty!

I love the pic where it looks like the one kit is hugging the other :D

SugarTree, check out the website for the National Federation of Flemish Giant Rabbit Breeders at www.nffgrb.com
Their site lists breeders in your state and maybe one near you. I really love the giant breeds, they seem more docile and especially easier to keep up with around the house. Their size alone keeps them out of trouble in the house because they simply cannot go where the smaller breeds can squeeze into.
Rabbit the Habit.

Latest posts

Back