New Arrivals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarsweety

Reaction score
Momma Cat had her babies today. We found her inthe daisies! She was a kitten that my husband picked up on the jobsite.Someone had dumped her there, and before we had a chance to find her ahome, she was pregnant!

They are really pretty. Hope you find good homes for the kittens. Are you keeping Momma Cat? She is a pretty girl.

Cristy

Yes, we didn't plan to keep her originally, butshe is so good natured and has adjusted really well. I don't have theheart to get rid if her now. I'm afraid we are all getting to attachedto the kittens also. But there is no way we can keep all 3 of them!

wow-thats crazy...smallworld! i actually live outside of pittsburgh (coraopolis)...whereabouts were you? i dont know anything about westmoreland co.-imnot sure ive ever been there. haha...:p

We actually visited with my grandma in Latrobe!Greensburg is in Westmoreland County. Can't say that I know much aboutthe place either. My mom and dad moved to North Carolina when I was in2nd Grade. I still love to go visit though! She lives about 2 minutesaway from St. Vincent College?

Very late congrats but - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Aww I love kittens so much. I really want our Hugz to have kittens butwith all the babies in our house at the moment don't thinkIwould have the room :D. Hope you find good homes for them -I would have loved to have one if I was near to you :(Oh wellnevermind!

Latest posts

Back