New Again To Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnybarnPam

Reaction score
Hi,

I used to come here several months ago but things have changed:shock:.Breeders used to be welcome but I have a feeling not so muchanymore. Did the forum change hands? HMMMMM some names lookfamiliar.

Well anyhow I live in Sacramento, CA I raise Lionheads, Hollands,Jersey Woolies, and American Fuzzy Lops. Our main focus is Lionheadsand Jersey Woolies right now.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. You have a lot of helpful info for pet owners.

Pam

Hi Pam!:wave:

Breeders are entirely welcome on the forum!!!

Yes....there have been a few changes. Some members have left and somenew ones have joined. There been a couple of changes in the mod/adminas well.

Hope you'll stay around and share your experinces with us.

~JimD

Breeders are mostentirely welcome to the forum :D Being as the majority of members arepet owners, we do have a great many posts geared towards that.

But we are working on restructuring the forum, and will include and area just for breeders, so stick around!

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Welcome to the forum Pam (or should I say "welcome back").....I look forward to seeing your lionheads!

:hug:

From one lionhead breeder to another...

Peg

Hey Pam, I noticed a few days ago you hadn't posted for a long time,welcome back. :)

I'll have to repeat this in your thread for sure! I mentionedsomewhere else that I used to raise Peruvian Cavys and Old EnglishSheepdogs, so needless to say, I have a thing for fuzzy!!Obviously you do too!

I never really could understand the chasm between breeders andpets. I rescue bunnies, but I don't have anything againstresponsible hobby breeders. When I was raising my sheepdogpuppies, I knew that at $500 a pop, they were going to be well takencare of at their new homes! (And I made sure of that, anyway, I onlysold direct).

I don't thinkpet care and small breeder care are all thatdifferent at all, its not like apples andoranges.There are specifics in eacharea-- I'm sure you'll find knowledgable people in both on thisboard --but there's a huge amount ofcommonground.

And for the record, I stronglysupport people having companionanimals. Bunnies in the wild have an average life span of 11months!

Anyway, off the soapbox. Again, welcome back. :wave:

SAS

Latest posts

Back