~~ NEW ADDITION ~~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He He .. thank you.. she's very much like Felix in colour .. hmmm, wonder why sheappealed to me then ! :D SheLOVES having her head stroked and cheeks rubbed and chutters her teethlike mad, with half closed eyes !

She met Benji, albeit briefly, yesterday,as she was in her cage and Benji wandered into the dining room .. theyhad a good sniff through the bars at one another andBenji didmuch pooing and spraying .. eugh .. will make sure they are in thegarden next time !!

Not going to introduce them properly fora while yet, as we want to enjoy MooMoo (short for Moonpie) whilst sheis little .. and there's plenty of time for them to get to know oneanother .. YEARS !

Can't wait for tonight so that we canintroduce Mike to her .. he hasnt seen her yet .. we sneakily went andgot her when he was away from home with work for two nights ...*Cough*

More pics to come ...

Saffy wrote:
Can't wait for tonight so thatwe can introduce Mike to her .. he hasnt seen her yet .. we sneakilywent and got her when he was away from home with work for two nights... *Cough*
Yes, this is the way to do it. LMBO Shawn's a pilotand he's always asking what's going to happen when we live together andI'm alone for a few days???

:rofl:

Jen

P.S. I love the name. It's so cute, just like her.

Precious, Precious Baby! :inlove:

She's a little doll.

Well, what did Mike say? Was it love at firstsight?

-Carolyn

:love:

What a little dollface. I absolutely love her, congratulations!

:hug:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Back