~~ NEW ADDITION ~~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
Well ... Havingcome to the conclusion that Benji just isnt a "I love my cuddles"rabbit, I bought him an outdoor cage yesterday .. tis rather splendingI must say, and I purchased some vinyl floor tiles for the bottom ofhis hutch to make it easier to keep clean. He seemsto like the fact that he can be out in the fresh air, stay safe, andkeep a watch on HIS garden ...

So .... we decided to go and see thelittle lop eared Hollands last night .. and came back with a littlegirl we have yet to name.

She's extremely cute ... adored beingsnuggled on my lap all morning and chuntered away with the littlegentle tooth grinding that says .. "MORE" ...

A first pic .. more to come later when I return home from work !

909795518a006cff490a2796765a1c7589aa1e8b858bd748247c5fb5.jpg

Wow a new baby! I 'm sorry but I can't see the pic either.
How does Benji like it outside? Does he prefer it? Do you think these 2may become friends?? (and I mean as in playmates not the other thinglol)

Look forward to seeing the pics :D

Saffy, I am so sorry things have turned out for you the way they have with Benji.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a stunning little girl. Have you picked out a name yet?

Tina

Congratulations!!

:hug::inlove:

She is such a cutie! Have you pickeda name yet? lols. I would love to call the little beauty, Snuggles.Just a thought. LOLS. More pictures pllleaaaseeee!

- Katy

Latest posts

Back