New addition to the family!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
hey guys! i know i haven't been on a lot lately, but i have some news and i have to share!

i've been asking my mom for a little over a year and a half to let me geta gecko and she has finally said i can!

so in the very near future i will be the proud mommy of a Crested Gecko!

i have the tank all set up but i have no idea what s/he will look like......

i'm just sooooo excited!

:run::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::inlove::bunnydance::dude::biggrin2:

:D:p

any other gecko people on here?

that is so cool!

i would love to own a lizard of some kind, but i am terribly afraid of bugs. . . so feeding it would be an issue (heck, just bringing bugs in my house to feed it would be an issue)

but i was looking at the website, and they are all soo pretty!

can't wait to see pics of your new little guy!

katt wrote:
that is so cool!

i would love to own a lizard of some kind, but i am terribly afraid of bugs. . . so feeding it would be an issue (heck, just bringing bugs in my house to feed it would be an issue)

but i was looking at the website, and they are all soo pretty!

can't wait to see pics of your new little guy!
i(and my mom) have the same problem with bugs. that's why i'm getting a crested gecko. they eat a mush that you get in powdered form and you don't have to mess with bugs!

I had a leopard gecko for a while. It was a friend's that gave her to me when he went travelling. I"ve kept a few species of reptiles but I dont' think I'd get a gecko again. I ended up giving her away to someone else in our local reptile club.

I am also not very fond of feeding bugs. The leopard gecko wasn't too bad since I'd just buy mealworms. Mealworms weren't too scary as you keep them in the fridge which makes them cold and they dont' move around. Then I just used a spoon to scoop when out. I also fed earthowrms which dont' freak me out for some reason.

Right now I own a 3 toed box turtle :)

Latest posts

Back