new addition to our family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

addicted

Reaction score
Over the weekend my wife and I picked up this little guy (or gal, we aren't sure yet).

My wife had a rabbit when she was a little girl and she has wanted one since. Anyways,

Here are a few pics. We haven't come up with a name yet. Surprisingly my cat took a quick liking to him/her :D

bunny.jpg

bunny2.jpg

Too cute! I'm so glad they get along! When bunnies and cats don't get along, bunnies get bitten and it can be really bad for them. It does look like your cat is quite smitten! Welcome to the forum!

AWWWW!!

That is the cutest thing!!! :nod

How's your bun doing? :)

Have you picked out a name or found the gender yet?

Please keep updating!! :biggrin2:

bunny is doing good. (it) has an appointment this wednesday at the vet. This is just a wellness visit and we will have them confirm the sex. If it is a girl, my wife gets to pick the name. If it is a boy, I get to pick the name.
So, with that said Daisy if it is a girl, Sir Hopsalot if it is a boy. :)

Cool! I'll have to remember that naming system hehe. ;)

Sir. Hopsalot is really cute! :hyper:

I almost named my rabbit Daisy once, until I realized he was a buck bun! :blushan:.. :biggrin2:

OMG! So cute!! :bunnyheart

I like Sir Hopsalot :D

Welcome to the forum!

thanks for the update. I like that naming method too... who out of you and your wife will be more disappointed if the vets determination of the sex means that the other one's name is used? haha

give us another update after you see the vet! cheers.

oh and I'm sure we'd all love to see some more photos too, when you have a chance :p

he/she is cute eating and drinking. good photos. thanks for sharing.

I think we should place bets on the sex... I think it will be a girl cos she is pretty

she is more like this > :bunny18 than this >:muscleman:

Welcome to the forum! Great pictures too, the first one looks like something you would see on a calender.

Your bunny is adorable, I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing about your adventures as bunny slaves.

well, I took my bunny to the vet this morning for a wellness visit. Proud to say we have a healthy baby bunny girl.

So, her name is Daisy. I took some more pictures last night but didn't get them uploaded yet.

Latest posts

Back