New Addition Needs Name, Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsandLops

Reaction score
We have our new show bunny home, and well I am not exactly happy with the name the breeder gave him (Peter, I like it but not for him). So It will stay on his pedigree but I need something to call him otherwise. He is a pretty solid Blue French Angora and is going to be one outstanding show bunny, has already placed 2nd in class and he was just born on June 16th of this year (it was his first show this last weekend). I will get pictures up in the morning of him, but please leave name suggestions (I am all named out for now, so I need help).

I was thinking something else that starts with P, that goes with Peter... so it might be like a two part name. of course this is totally up to you and depends what you like...

I googled boy names starting with P, a few of the ones I like are:

- Pedro (Peter and Pedro both mean rock)
- Patrick
- Parker
- Preston

but I'm not sure if any of these work with Peter. but they might not need to... it's up to you!

pictures will definitely help when you can, looking forward to seeing what he looks like too :)

Here he is, better picture tomorrow, promise!

1253578167.jpg

I think he needs a Muppets name, since angoras look like Muppets to me. Grover? He's kind of blue, right?

We hopefully have a litter of French coming up(Oct. 13), and we are picking up our newest add. this week a Giant Doe and well she will need a name too.

Aww.. I had what was supposed to be a French Angora named Peter (definitely not show quality) :) I adopted him at 8yrs old, though.. so no choice on the name. My Pete was a grump, certainly not a clown, haha.

This guy is so cute and I like the name Grover. Congrats on your new addition!

Latest posts

Back