Never thought I'd end up here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junkie2

Reaction score
I bought a rabbit for my girlfriend of 2 years about 6 months ago as a surprise. Based on the first sentence alone many people will think "oh no, not this again".

Fast forward to now, our little dwarf lop aka Peanut is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. Having her be my first pet, I have and continue to make sure she has the most comfortable life. Initially, I thought she would be a low-cost ticket. However, I was wrong. But ya know, after spending $300 on a spay today (yes, this afternoon), and another $90 on a playpen and some toys, i can honestly say that it was a well-spent 2 paychecks.

Being a 20 year old college guy at a top 25 ranked school and in a fraternity - just like old school - i never thought i would become to attached to my hoppidy friend.

I look forward to learning a lot. So, hello!

:) I am so happy to hear you've gotten the bunny bug too! My rabbits are the best thing to happen to me as well. They are such wonderful little creatures. Awesome that you are able to keep your bunny while at college! Can't wait to hear more about your Peanut. Maybe see a picture? :) And welcome to Rabbits Online!

snapped a quick pic of her in the cave i just got her yesterday. She's currently recovering from a spay.

Welcome to RO.

Peanut is adorable,:heartbeat: I love her colouring.

I look forward to hearing more about her and seeing LOTS of pictures.

Susan:)

thanks!

I just bought a play pen so next week I can add an addition to her home.

Can't wait!

It's funny how she looks exactly like my avatar too lol

jujub793 wrote:
Oh and like they said...we Love pictures! Btw how do your frat bros like peanut?
they think shes awesome - a few of them came with me to pick her up. currently we are in transition to getting a new mascot (dog) so peanut has taken the interim role. I dont want to bring her to live at the frat house because of how crazy she gets but she's living the life at my house.

your thread made me smile...i never thought id be on a rabbit forum either....9 house buns later and i cant see my life without a bun ..theyve made my world a litter brighter...and i can tell Peanut has dug a little hole right into ur heart...their sneaky like that...welcome to the forum and Peanut is a doll...pics pics more pics.:nod

Welcome to the forums :) I'm a fellow college kid with a bunny (well at least one at my apartment). Peanut is a very cute tort lop

One more quick shot of her that i had on my phone. Made it my new avatar. She's just chillaxin haha

14350_111608_210000000.jpg

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I can relate, I never thought I would be involved as much asI am with rabbits. Started with one and now I have fifteen furry masters.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome! Peanut is adorable!!
I agree they are addictive...we got a mini lop, then a lionhead, now we foster bunnies (1 at a time) and I already want to adopt another :D

Back