neutral names

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_jack

Reaction score
what would u call a rabbit if u didnt know its sex yet? any ideas?

I don't know my bunnies gender, and I'm going to name him/her Devon. It sounds neutral enough.

What are his/her colors are markings?There are a lot of names that could go either way... I have a male anda female (Butterscotch and Pepper) and I think both names could be formale or female.

Jamie

A lot of food names and color names work. Forexample, we thought Mocha was a girl, then a boy, then confirmed thatshe was a girl. The name still worked. :D

Amy's Nimue has a girl name but is a boy. It hasn't hurt him any, soyou could always guess at gender and then name the bun. It's kind offun that way anyway.

PepperGrl wrote:
What are his/her colors are markings? There are alot of names that could go either way... I have a male and a female(Butterscotch and Pepper) and I think both names could be for male orfemale.

Jamie

she has similar markings to hetti she is white with light brown markings

Petunia wrote:
I like the name Sam or Sammy

busted that that would be confusing :Dmy name issam. Think lee would think ive really flipped if i called itthat xx

Haha! Oh...oops. Well, how about Lex? (could be changed to Lexi if it turns out to be a girl). Or Ash.

hmmmmm i was thinking tobasco yesterday or tobi for short? now im not too sure though?

Latest posts

Back