Neutered!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well after last night's nail biting electoralrace... and then today's nailbiting over Gir's neuter, it has been acouple days of lack of sleep.

Gir is doing very well, I just picked him up. The tech saidhe was a little angel, but did try to suck his testicles back up intohis body cavity. I just offered him some cheerios which hetook and munched slowly, and was just at his water bottle so I think heis doing quite well. He doesnt look miserable like Guineveredid.

He gets a night of cage rest, and then checked over tomorrow to see how he is doing.

Guin was looking for him throughout the day, and sniffs at the travelcage. Gir is just tucked into the back of the carrier butdoesnt appear to be in serious pain. Of course we will watchthe little stinker carefully.

As for me... sorry about my absence lately, my new job is ratherdemanding and I have wednesday and thursday off. so thosedays you will hear more from me hehe.

Snippity doo-da!

Glad to hear it all went well :p

Hi Bunsforlife,

No apology necessary. Life takes over. Understood. :)

I'm so glad to hear that the Little Mon took a nibble of Cheerios. If he was in serious pain, he wouldn't've done that.

Knowing him, he'll milk the pity and guilt you have for this.

It's good to know that you're past the worst and now it's Good Times Ahead.

To many years of Happiness and Health Together that you've helped provide Guin and Gir with...Cheers!

-Carolyn

I just had to share this. my son was asking mewhy the cat went to the vets and i said to get spayed so she doesnthave kittys.he said take the spayeds off of her i want kittys.bluebird

bluebird wrote:
Ijust had to share this. my son was asking me why the cat went to thevets and i said to get spayed so she doesnt have kittys.he said takethe spayeds off of her i want kittys.bluebird

Tsk, Oh - What a Love! Bless his heart!

-Carolyn

Well Gir spent the night in the smaller cage, and this morning... I was woken up to Rattle Bang Bang Bang Huff Huff.

He peed and pooed last night, ate all the cheerios and the popcorn inhis bowl as well as some of the pellets and I watched him munch on somehay. I checked the area and everything looks really good, alittle red but no undue swelling, excretions and Gir doesnt appear tobe in a lot of pain. In fact he wanted to go run aroun theminute I finished cuddling him gently. He's got this patch ofshaved skin on his belly that is really soft ;)

He isnt allowed to go do that hehe. So I put some of hisfavorite greens in there, dandelion, and placed him into hishouse. He and Guin touched noses a bit, but that is all Iwill allow right now. Tomorrow we will see how he is feeling.

and bluebird, when I used to nanny for this family (they were like myother family) guin was going in for her spay. The little boywas all upset when he found out, because he loved Guin so much hewanted one of her babies.

He was mad at me when I first brought him home, but when I checked onhim before I went to bed, he came to the door and let me pethim. He usually doesnt care for hands coming into histerritory hehee.

Latest posts

Back