Neuter vs. Spay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awmaybe you should have said "How would you like it if you were neuteredand we didnt give you any pain meds?" Maybe that would have put it intoperspective for him!

In Germany it's normal to neuter male rabbitsbut unfortunately it's unusual to neuter female rabbits. I had todiscuss a little bit with my vet to get Bambi neutered...

In the US, it's usual to neuter female rbbits, isn't it?

Yes, it is. We dont call it 'neutering' we callit a 'spay'.....why the difference in the name? I couldn't tell you.But yes it is common here.

Scooby123 wrote:
Aw maybeyou should have said "How would you like it if you were neutered and wedidnt give you any pain meds?" Maybe that would have put it intoperspective for him!

Lol, that is exactly what I said. And then I made him clean the houseand fix supper while I took the poor bunny back to the vet for hisshot. I wont let him pick up my lop when I get her spayed :D

Haha good for you. My boyfriend is the opposite,he babies Scooby more than I do. He is the parent that doesnt want todicipline the child because he wants to be liked lol.

Latest posts

Back