Neuter easy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a PM might get to her faster, and also get her attention quicker.

Isn't she on her Honeymoon.

April we got our bunnies done there, but it's been a while since the last one was done, they didn't use laser and they didn't send any medicine home with us, but all of our were fine.

Susan:)

Yup, Nadia is on her honeymoon. As far as I know, Charlie's neuter went off without a hitch. ;)

Good for you getting Bunbuns neutered! You will both be much happier!

Oh and it will also help with his "cleanliness" issues :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Isn't she on her Honeymoon.

April we got our bunnies done there, but it's been a while since the last one was done, they didn't use laser and they didn't send any medicine home with us, but all of our were fine.

Susan:)
Susan, How much did your neuter cost? (ill be getting pain meds for SURE)

Aw, good luck :hug:

We've been talking about it alot, and I know BunBun will be just fine, because he'll have you to take care of him.

Try not to worry to much. As you can see in the website, it really isn't even that big of a procedure.

BTW: does anyone else think that website's pics and video are tottaly AWESOME??

haha. it doesnt even gross me out. I think it is very cool.

Hi April,

See you found Long Beach Animal Hospital. They do some interesting things. And they do show some graphic stuff. You should really see the surgery in real life...it's so cool. You know you fit in when you can watch an intestinal surgery being performed while you eat. And you can play doctor on their site too.

As far as using laser....that is an unnecessary expense with a neuter. We have not seen any difference in any part of the recovery. So we do the conventional surgery but without sutures. Never had a problem. We do insist on laser for the spays. There is an ongoing discussion in the vet community about the benefits vs. costs of laser procedures. I wouldn't have it any other way with the spays. Our girls are eating within hours after the surgery (with appropriate pain meds) and have healed quickly and without secondary infections. We have seen spays done both ways...we prefer laser...but conventional is good with the boys.

Randy

Back