Netherland dwarf???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
She is 5 weeks old and I was told by the breeder that she's a netherland dwarf?? (She's with mom still but on hold)

In man hands

My bunny angel-just curious I was told he was a ND too he was only 3-4 pounds but had one ear up the other down, maybe some lop in him?

That baby that is 5weeks certainly looks like a young dwarf. Although her ears are longer that can be common with non-showable bunnies

For angel better pictures are needed for her.

For the 8month old (although she doesn't look 8mos at all) I would guess maybe a holland mix. Her large spoon shaped ears are what reminds me of one.

Tyvm, she will just be a pet but come to think of it none of his NDs had tiny ears like I've seen.

I will upload more pics now for you

Ah I wonder if she posted a baby pic to get more inquiries, tricky Ty

That baby that is 5weeks certainly looks like a young dwarf. Although her ears are longer that can be common with non-showable bunnies

For angel better pictures are needed for her.

For the 8month old (although she doesn't look 8mos at all) I would guess maybe a holland mix. Her large spoon shaped ears are what reminds me of one.

This is great information here. With the netherland dwarfs, some have larger ears, it takes a lot of selective breeding to get the desired ears for that breed. Which would explain why his seems to have larger ears:)

You're other bunny also reminds me of a holland or mini lop. How much does she weigh?
Her color i think is sable point marten.

Latest posts

Back