Netherland Dwarf/Possible Dutch Mix in Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He still needs a home- desperately! My mom wants him out by September!

We just did a 1,200 mile transport for the 10 FL buns. If you had someone that commit to taking him, perhaps you could set up the bunny train.

I know what you mean. Before we adopted out Bobo and Chacha the poor things were stuck in their cage all day. We could only let them out sometimes for a few hours. But poor Bobo would just look at me through the cage with this face like, "Hey, how come I can't come out and play all day too?" It was heartbreaking! But we DID finally get them adopted... so I hope Stark does too! (He's so handsome!)

I know what you mean. Before we adopted out Bobo and Chacha the poor things were stuck in their cage all day. We could only let them out sometimes for a few hours. But poor Bobo would just look at me through the cage with this face like, "Hey, how come I can't come out and play all day too?" It was heartbreaking! But we DID finally get them adopted... so I hope Stark does too! (He's so handsome!)

Patti, I wanted to keep it in Michigan/Ohio area if possible... because if whoever gets him, for some reason ever has to get rid of him, I want to keep track of him or have it so they are able to bring him back if they can not take care of him any longer. When we adopted out kittens many years ago and had to get rid of my cat Tabby, I lost track of every one of them and it is a horrid feeling. That is why he has not been taken to a sanctuary.

cocorabbit, Aww, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who went through that. I was feeling really bad. I finally set up my bathroom so for a couple hours at night, we put Stark in my bathroom. We can't take him outside in the pen like we used to anymore because we have an outdoor cat that adopted us and she follows us around and hunts outside. Last thing I want is for her to snatch up Stark D:

I am looking for a new bondmate. I live in southwest michigan. Where are you from?

I have a little girl who was tightly bonded with a male. She has been cuddling with a stuffed animal in the meantime and is longing for a companion.

We forgot to mention on here that I now have Stark! Yield and I met up halfway so that I could pick him up.
He's adjusted well and is getting neutered on friday

Yep! We can put resolved in the title of this one!<3

Latest posts

Back