NERVOUS Mommy!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
undergunfire wrote:
HoneyPot wrote:
What's she going as for halloween? She should totally go as a fairy.

I agree :biggrin2:! I love the haircut, Rosie :)!

YES! She's such a cute little pixie - perfect haircut.

She looks so proud of it too! How old is she?

She's about seven and a half. :)

And actually the cost of all that was about half the cost of ONE haircut, so we actually saved a bunch of money by buying that stuff, and I plan on continuing to improve my skills. :D

Thanks for the compliments! I'll let her know what ya'll said! :D

Hugs!!

Rosie*

Edited to add: She's decided to do either Spiderman or Batman for Halloween. LOL!!

Oh! Wow! That's great then. I always thought hair scissors were super expensive!

I doubt a salon would have done such a cute cut. I don't think it's really too short at all - it's very "twiggy" and that's really cute!

Yes, there were some scissors there that were over $100 :)shock:), but we weren't in the market for those bad boys...so we went with ones that were clearly perfectly good for home haircuts that were on sale for just under $7.

:biggrin2:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh! Wow! That's great then. I always thought hair scissors were super expensive!

I doubt a salon would have done such a cute cut. I don't think it's really too short at all - it's very "twiggy" and that's really cute!

Heheheee!! Oh, I gave up trying to convince this stinker to be "girly" YEARS ago!! She's been a tomboy since she could dress herself (which was REALLY early on, and meant that she then had the power to complain about PINK).

She's such a tomboy...loves Spiderman, Star Wars, wearing camo, really loves hotwheels cars, etc etc etc.

I just love her individuality, so we really encourage whatever she wants to do with herself. Of course, I do have my limits (she wanted blue hair once...we comprimised with blue nail polish, hehe!), but I love her showing that she's her OWN person. :D

I sure do love my girl...:D

tundrakatiebean wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
Edited to add: She's decided to do either Spiderman or Batman for Halloween. LOL!!
Why is she being a boy? :pdoesn't she know boys smell funny?!?

I was a semi-tomboy too ;)it's more fun that way, guys friends are usually a lot more fun when you're younger...but once you hit teenage years they start thinking of you in a different way:preally annoying...

:biggrin2:Emily is a cutie and she has a great mom, as for the blue hair, try dying it with kool-aid. It'll wash out after one or two washes and it comes in all the colors under the sun (I tried with my hair, but mine was too dark)

Hmm...that's true, Kool Aid DOES come in all colors...hmm...might try that one for her birthday. Which means her hair will be half red, half blue (think Spiderman). Hehe!!

Thanks for the idea! :)

Yeah...she's really a great girl...I really lucked out! :D

maherwoman wrote:
so we went with ones that were clearly perfectly good for home haircuts that were on sale for just under $7.

I never find deals like that! I paid a bootload just for scissors to do the fine trimming on the sheep!!!

Umm...... will you cut my hair? Please???

I just got up this morning and this thread was the first to check.

You did an amazing job!! She looks adorable!

Hehe...you guys are just the sweetest. :)

And Bo B Bunny...I'm comin' your way...with my $7 scissors...WATCH OUT!! :run:

Oh, and for everyone's own information: I bought everything at a place called Sally Beauty Supply. :biggrin2:

Good Job Amanda and Rosie.

I cut my own hair. I took my hubby's hair clippers and set it on # 8 buzzed it all off, then took a # 7 to do the back and sides. lol teehee, I love my hair short.

Love the hair!

Good one you for letting her be who she wants to be! I wanted to be a tom boy but mother inisited that I wore PINK :shock:all the time (well it was the 70's LOL) and then she moaned when I climbed trees and tore holes in my tights???

:great:

Maybe I would draw the line when she wants a motorbike LOL!

sarah x

Latest posts

Back