NERVOUS Mommy!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hey guys...I'm SO NERVOUS!!

We went out and bought haircutting scissors, an apron, combs, and a spray bottle for me to cut Em's hair myself...

Well, today was the big day of bravery...I finally sat her down in front of a movie, and just HAD AT IT!!

I have to admit...it was kinda fun!! She has a short pixie sort of style (basically all hair the same legth, with bangs cut), so it wasn't all that difficult...though at certain angles, it was hard to make sure all hairs were the same length...hehe!!

I'll get pictures in a moment...she's showering all the loose hair off her right now, and then to wait for it to dry...:)

I'm excited...and nervous..but ultimately, I feel so LIBERATED in doing it myself now!!

We'll see the results soon!! :D

ooo exciting! My mom tells this great story about my grandma cutting her hair with a glass of wine in one hand and the scissors in the other and after a while saying "oops I've run out of hair" :palways makes me giggle.

I can't wait to see Em, she's really cute especially with short hair ;)

Haha...love that "oops, I've run out of hair"...thankfully there was NO wine involved in this haircutting, lol!!

I hope it turns out good, guys! :pleaseplease:

It's great to do it yourself isn't it! I cut Olivia's hair.

Before

0032.jpg

After

86270088_IkneKQGR_fall07004.jpg

Hehe!! You guys are so funny!!

It JUST dried from her showering to get all those teeny hairs off...

So, I just took pics, and they're downloading to the computer RIGHT NOW...and then uploading to Photobucket...then I'll post them! :D

It's a tad shorter than I expected, but it's good. :)

Here we go! Sorry for fuzziness in the pics, guys...I just was trying to get some good light behind her...the other pics I took were SO DARK!

So, here ya go!

100_0810.jpg

100_0817.jpg

100_0818.jpg

100_0819.jpg

100_0820.jpg

100_0813.jpg

Here's her hair about two weeks ago, for a before picture. :)

000_2711.jpg

Not perfect, but not bad for a first attempt, eh?

:biggrin2:

It looks great!

With the cost of having to get all the stuff - why didn't you just take her someplace? was she afraid or something? Just curious.

I wish I could cut my hair like hers. It's just adorable!

cute cute cute!! you did a great job - tell Em that's HER haircut for sure - she's such a cute pixie girl! What's she going as for halloween? She should totally go as a fairy.

Latest posts

Back