Nemo is getting a new mate on Saturday of next week!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
Congratulations! How exciting for you, Nemo and Leona! :biggrin2: She is a very pretty girl and I'm glad that she'll get a great home with you. The two of us will be bringing home our new buns on the same day! I'm super excited, are you?

YAAAAY :biggrin2:, even though I knew about it already! I can't wait until you get her. Her and Marlin look soooo much alike ;).

Yessss they have met already today! In a small small pen we put them together and he was trying to nab her attention, although Leona was simply ignoring him at first. Then, out of nowhere, she hopped over (which took a small mini hop since they were so close together) and laid down next to him. He laid down too...and it was magic! No fights, no growls, no sudden movements...just.....comfort.

I will be bringing her home next Saturday after I make sure I have enough things setup and ready to go for her! Extra litter, bigger water bottle for both of them in the pen, etc etc. I want her life to be perfect here, and especially perfect because hopefully she has found her soulmate in Nemo!!!!

I'm SOOOO excited!!!

Thank you everyone, can't wait to send pictures!!!!!

Tracy

Silvie! I have been thinking of you. How are you? I hope everything is alright for you and that you are pulling through. Welcome back, it's great to hear from you!

:)

Tracy

That's awesome!!...i'm sure Nemo is going to be one happy little boy with his new girl...i cannot wait to see them both together :)

Cheryl

Are you planing to put them straight into Nemo's cage? If so, that might be a problem because it will be his territory and they are quite likely to fight, even though they were nice to each other on neutral territory.

Very possible. When Dallas and Teresa bonded they spent their first night in a new pen. When I added Connor I wiped down the NIC than made a new cage.

She's so stylish with her wispy little hairs hanging by her ears! LOL!

She's adorable!!! :hearts:

Nemo and Leona say hello!

Bonding so far has been a piece of cake! He chases her sometimes, she thumps at him, and that's the end. He has already been grooming her....I think this is love!!!

DSC00820.jpg

Tracy

PS: Better and bigger update later gators!

Latest posts

Back